Order a signed copy of Mark's new book for £23.95, including postage (UK addresses only).*
Photographing Dorset is a photography-location guidebook.
Dorset is home to some of the most iconic and photogenic locations in the UK, especially on its beautiful Jurassic Coast, as well as inland amongst the rolling hills and villages of Thomas Hardy country.
Author and professional photographer Mark Bauer has compiled a list of over 60 of the best locations in the county for photography in this beautifully illustrated book, including both classic locations and many of the hidden gems he has discovered during more than 20 years of living in and photographing the area.
- 60+ locations
- 250 beautiful photographs
- Detailed OS maps
- Directions and co-ordinates for each location
- Location accessibility notes
- Best time of day and year including seasonal highlights
- Sun compass
- Photographic tips and techniques
- Special advice on long exposures, seascape photography and composition
For further information about the book, please visit the fotoVUE website.
*Price includes 2nd class postage within UK. FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US